Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What makes you happy?

Sunsets
Long runs
Travelling
Being with family
Being with friends
Patron
Shoes
Dancing
Football
Baseball
Basketball
Soccer
Boxing
Vegas
New York City
Hongkong
Manila
South Beach
Satorini, Greece
Hello Kitty
FaceTime with my busy mom who barely has time to talk to me
Lake Tahoe
Boating
Wakeboarding
Snowboarding
Four wheel driving
ATV runs
Opening my heart out to my best girl friends and telling them what's making me happy..or sad
Fast cars
Unexpected phone calls
Early morning text messages
DJ Vice
Playing Chef & experimenting on new dishes and seeing friends die over my masterpiece
Baking
Just being a dork
Laughing
Kicking it
Freshly cut and long stemmed flowers
Getting that unexpected invite somewhere exciting around the globe spontaneously
Six inch heels so I don't look so short next to my friends who are 6 ft tall
Louis Vuittons
Cuddles
Loves
Kisses
LoveBites
CUddles
Loves
Kisses
Luvbites
Cuddles ...

...my list can go on and on...

and though there are a million things in this world that makes me sad...these are a few of my favorite things.

HOw about you? WHat makes you happy?

xo,

C


No comments:

Post a Comment