Wednesday, March 2, 2011

DICK

DO you have a friend named DicK? I don't.BUT - I certainly know a lot of Dicks. Dicks don't come easy in my life. I've only but encountered probably 3 or 4 in my entire lifetime.

Today was one of those unfortunate days.

Today was such a crazy day! It feels like the planets are so misaligned. Apart from a crazy, hectic day at work, I had a looney, let's just name him DICK -who read my blog somewhere and launched an all out personal attack on me and justified his senseless and pathetic rant by saying that I deserve to be treated that way because of my vehicle preferences (i.e. Hummer and my love for gas guzzlers).OH and then he even had the huevo to say that if I drove an Aston Martin, then I would probably be treated differently. I'm like, duh huh?! Whatever. I've friends who actually roll on an Aston Martin, Bentley and Rolls Royce everyday and were never even close to being named Dicks.Come to think of it, these friends of mine are nice, successful and did I mention goodlooking, to even come close to even be called, DICKS.

Anyway, as if that wasn't enough, soon as my friend deleted the link to my blog on her facebook page so "Dick" cannot access it and comment on it anymore, "Dick" had the audacity to send me a -lo and behold- super duper longgggggggggg private message on my facebook - never mind that I don't even know him - to continue his senseless, stupid and ignorant rant. What was in that email isn't even relevant or important to share because clearly, Dick needs attention.Dick needs someone to talk to.Dick needs to get laid!But that ain't coming from me honey. HELL No!Dick is so pathetic and soooo annoying a girl would probably have more pleasure reading Charlie Sheen's insane tweets than deal with Dick.Face.

I feel sorry for Dick. I wondered why he had so much hate in his heart I just had to weasle in his facebook profile. I figured, well if I had a face like that, I would probably be bitter. If I was a stay at home dad and wifey didn't also seem to have a real job, then I guess I would be bitter too. AND...if I thought that the Prius is the most sophisticated and technically advanced car in the whole wide world and owning one would ENTITLE me to berrate anyone who doesn't and most specially people who drive gas guzzlers, then I guess I would be bitter too. HAHAHA! Seriously, I don't think Dick has ever tried out, much less touched or smelled a Lambo or a Ferrari in his lifetime!Poor Dick!

I wonder how Dick treats the women in his life. I suppose if Dick could go off on a stranger he doesn't even know and rant the whole day senseless and stupid things, I can only imagine how he goes off on a rampage when he is with his wife, sister or mother. I wonder how wifey ever feels every night she has to sleep next to Dick.

On the other hand, I also wonder how women treat Dick. Whatever the case may be, I surely am so glad I do not know this Dick. Thankful I don't have his life, his outrage, and his plain fugly and obviously pathetic life.

Goodbye and good night Dickface. I do not look forward to hearing from you ever again. I certainly do not aspire to be in your list of your so called pathetic list of friends. Thank you God for making my life Dick free!Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-men!

No comments:

Post a Comment